Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 random facts about.....

me! i just wanted to share some random facts about me. just so you guys can get to know me a little better.

1. i mentioned this before but i thought i would share this again ready i'm a twin. (some people get to know me and then feel offended that i didn't tell them this little fact about me)
Two girls for every boy.
2. i love detective /cop shows right now i'm obsessed with NCIS and law and order: svu (discloser usa marathons are a very dangerous thing you lose your whole day. thanks usa)

3. i got bert the farting hippo for christmas and its the best gift i have ever gotten (bert is abby from ncis hippo and i love him)

4. i have a huge crush on timothy hutton (i can't explain it i just do)
5. i collect raggedy ann and andys
6. my favorite color to wear is black not because black is slimming i just like the way i feel in it.

7. i love going to church it's my favorite thing to do

8. i read alot and when i mean alot i mean like two or three books at a time.
books
9. i have changed my major once and added and dropped a minor (i changed to something i love and could see myself doing anything else)

10. i am the worst dancer ever yeah i can only do the robot, running man, but i'm a genuis and the sprinkler.


if you wanna share 10 random facts you can leave them in the comments or post them to your blog and leave a link in the comments
images via google and filk*r

love and cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment