Friday, January 7, 2011

to day was the perfect day!


woke up did yoga, made an art journal page, and had a photo shoot for new blog buttons mine are on the right side add one to your blog if you like (and yes i did model one after patti smith's horses cd cover) i also made some for my sister. in other news it keeps snowing here on and off big fluffy snow flakes it makes me feel like i'm in a snow globe. its so magical and pretty it makes me want to snuggle up with a blanket and my kindle to watch the snow fall. so i'm off to plan my saturday i have lots i want to do and not enough time to do it. heres to time management!

love and cupakes

1 comment:

  1. that does sound productive. I was actually thinking of making an art journal, maybe i'll do that today. Great hair tutorial below. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete