Friday, June 1, 2012
happy june first! though today the weather was not cooperating it almost feels like fall but cold cold fall. june first always marks the first day of janels journaling 30 day challenge which i look forward to every year. it's a nice way to document how much you've changed in a year. i also have decided to give myself a challenge and i'm documenting here and i'm going to write a list so i can see and check mark those tasks you can join if you want to or if your not comfortable with some of my goals it's ok not to do them or you don't have to do them at all. :)
1. take time to read and meditate on the word of God. i think that we are too wrapped up if this fast paced life that we don't spend time reading and learning the word. i know i'm guilty of this and that i why i want to change it.
2. make a series of drawings. i love drawing i was a drawing major for a semester a couple of years ago. i realized i missed it so i want to do 3 to 4 drawings
3. fill my sketch book with lots of inspiration/ jewelry designs. i feel like this will help me grow as a maker and a designer and help me get away from designing like my sister and give me my own voice.
4. read read read. i love reading so so much i have tons of books i need to get off my list so this summer i will get them done and maybe write reviews. btw did you guys hear that there is going to be a sequel to the devil wears prada? its called revenge wears prada: the devil returns. i for one is really excited!
5. learn how to relax. i know it sounds so easy but for me it's the hardest thing in the world to do. so i'm going to put some effort into this one.
are you going to join me with my goals for june? are you gonna make your own. leave me a comment i would love to know what your goals are for this month are or even what your looking forward to.
image via pintrest