Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the day in kindergarden i should have not missed



















today i realized yes ok this is a bit embarrassing but it took me a long time to realize that i didn't know the difference between my right hand and my left hand. now i remember one day in kindergarden i came back to school from being sick and the teacher said use your right hand to draw a picture or something. i didn't remember which one was which and this girl i was friends with told me to use the had that the pink heart was on. and i said what pink heart. she said the one that was on your hand yesterday. apparently that day they used a pink heart for your right hand and a red heart for you left. and man i wish i didn't miss that day. oh well no i know which hand is which so that's good. by the way my fashion obessions can be found here aparently it posted under this weeks band of the week. oops.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment